Reserve a Museum Pass
Suffern Free Library lends out membership passes to:
- Museum at Bethel Woods
- Boscobel House and Gardens
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Children’s Museum of Manhattan
- Cooper Hewitt
- Dia Beacon
- Empire Pass (NEW!!)
- The Frick Collection
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Hudson River Museum
- The Jewish Museum
- Museum of the City of New York
- Museum of the Moving Image
- New-York Historical Society Museum and Library
- Stamford Museum and Nature Center
- Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
- Storm King Art Center
- Westchester Children’s Museum
Here’s how to borrow a pass:
- You must have a Suffern or Sloatsburg Library Card to borrow the pass.
- Call or stop by the Suffern Library to find out if the passes are available. If so, you can reserve them for same day or next day pick-up. The Library’s phone number is (845) 357-1237.
- Passes may be borrowed for 5 days.
- You may only borrow a pass once a month for each museum.
- Return the passes in person by the due date to avoid the $10 per day late fine. Passes may not be returned in the book drop.
Our staff at the Check-Out desk is available to help you reserve your Museum Pass in advance. Feel free to call 845-357-1237 or to email us. We are here to help!