Download your tax forms here:
Suffern Library’s Adult Reference Staff is committed to helping you with all of your research needs.
- Newspapers: We have world newspapers as well as local newspapers.
- Foundation Center Online Directory: If you are researching grants and foundations, this is the best place in Rockland County to begin your search. Call us at 845-357-1237 for an appointment and we’ll be happy to help you.
- Universal Class: Take hundreds of online courses for free. Everything from Medical Billing to Alternative Medicine, Accounting, Home & Garden and more!
- Business: Legal Forms and Job Directories are available.
- Languages: We now have Rosetta Stone. Learn to speak a new language this year!
- History, Literature and Encyclopedias: Research essays, authors, biographies and more.
- Genealogy: We have Ancestry.com.
- Science & Health: Make informed health decisions.
- Tax Forms: Forms are available at the Library starting in February.
- DMV Driving Practice Tests: These NY DMV Practice Tests are good for the permit test, driver’s license test and senior refresher test.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, please contact us. Our Librarians are Research Specialists with Masters in Library and Information Science. They thrive on finding information and are here to help you.