Reserve a Museum Pass
Suffern Free Library lends out membership passes to Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, the Guggenheim, Children’s Museum of Manhattan, The Museum at Bethel Woods, Museum of the City of New York, Stepping Stones Museum for Children, The Frick Collection, South Street Seaport Museum, Hudson Valley Center for Contemporary Art, Storm King Art Center, The Stamford Museum and Nature Center, Boscobel House and Gardens.
Here’s how to borrow a pass:
- You must have a Suffern or Sloatsburg Library Card to borrow the pass.
- Call or stop by the Suffern Library to find out if the passes are available. If so, you can reserve them for same day or next day pick-up. The Library’s phone number is (845) 357-1237.
- Passes may be borrowed for 3 days.
- You may only borrow a pass once a month for each museum.
- Return the passes in person by the due date to avoid the $5 per day late fine. Passes may not be returned in the book drop.
Our staff at the Check-Out desk is available to help you reserve your Museum Pass in advance. Feel free to call 845-357-1237 or to email us. We are here to help!